PayPal in Asian Countries
Why PayPal isn't available in Pakistan?
PayPal works in almost all Asian countries like Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand even in India. But why not in Pakistan? Because:
- As Technology Has Come A Long Way and Nobody can have a hold on it. So one must have enough capabilities to be the next business magnate in the near future!
- We as a Nation have got the best minds & needs to learn about new tools, skills to have a better understanding of the future.
- As the world is changing, we need to accept that eCommerce is just a beginning – together we can be more powerful and successful than anyone out there.
Requirements to open a Paypal account
To have a PayPal account
- Firstly you must have a registered US company in your name.
- You must have a Tax ID OR EIN Number for your US company.
- Then you have a business bank account in the US, for verifying the PayPal account.
- Then you have a US mailing address.
- Then last but not least have a US phone number, which you can get for free using Google Voice.
Pro Tip: Is PayPal good or bad?
Paypal is popular for giving money between people and online business, It is very friendly and simple to use. It provides the most reliable way for shopping online and without reviling any information about your account. Paypal will ask about confirm transactions with a PIN, you can assure that your finances are safe. There is a lack of good customer service if you find a problem with a payment, It is hard to find contact phone numbers on its website, and emails are normally responded to with automatic replies rather than genuine information.