Google offers paid advertisements that appear in search results on search engines with the use of Google Ads or advertisements that appear on other websites through the Display Network and Google’s AdSense program.
CPC (Cost Per Click)
We all need to understand the importance of CPC in the world of SEO.
- CPC is Cost Per Click – the cost that a company pays to google for one click on their website link. And this cost is not in just dollars but in a hundred dollars!
- Every single day there are 5.7 Billion queries that people search for, on google. That’s the reason why companies are in a race to compete with each other to rank their websites.
If you really wanna do business with first-world companies you should deeply go through this scenario.
You have to :
- Find micro niches and keywords.
- Create landing pages on the basis of these keywords.
- Register domain names with these keywords.
- Go for organic ranking.
- Give discounts to the companies for ranking their websites so they will not take the risk to lose you.
Get ready to be in the competition with the world!