Optimize your Website for Google
Do you know Google’s examine millions of websites, while you’re inspecting your specific audience’s behaviours? Why? Because Google uses more than 200 rankings factors to decide which pieces of content appear on the first page of the search engine results. The algorithm of Google pays careful attention to signs that a particular web page will give searchers the information they seek.
1. Website Speed and Google Ranking
Page speed is an important ranking factor, but it’s not so important that fast pages will outrank other pages that have more relevant content. Identify to optimize your website for SEO and conversions together promotes both of those goals and creates a better relationship between your site and the search engines.
2. Website Speed Optimization
Better Speed Better Conversion
- Do you want the customers to stay in a queue to buy from you?
- Do you want them to astray from you?
- Do you really not want to generate revenue?
Surely not! Your customer list depends on your website’s speed. If your website’s speed is super fast then you will get more conversions. So, reconsider the hosting and speed of your website.
Here are some statistics to know the importance of Website Speed Optimization:
- 48% of visitors expect that the website should be completely loaded in less than 2 seconds.
- If your website’s loading time is more than 3 seconds then you will lose 47% of visitors.
- If 1 second then you will lose 7% of visitors.
- If your website’s loading time changes from 2 seconds to 8 seconds then 74% of your visitors will not come again to shop from you.
- If your website is not working appropriately on Mobile 73% will never come to you.
No businessman, no entrepreneur, no brand would like to lose so many conversions. So make Website Speed Optimization your top priority. And if you don’t know these technicalities then you can go to Upwork, Fiverr, and can find the right people for this.